Wallnets offers a 90-day ball and accessory warranty. However, Wallnets offers extended warranties on certain products. Please reference the table below for specific products.
Wallnets provides a warranty exclusively to customers who purchased from wallnets.org. All items that were not purchased on wallnets.org must be returned to the place of purchase. Wallnets warrants all new products to be free from manufacturing or material defects for the Warranty Period. This warranty applies only against Defects discovered within the Warranty Period and extends only to the original purchaser of the Product.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- This warranty applies to the Wallnets + Wallnets Backyard Product(s) only while:
- It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase from wallnets.org is demonstrated;
- It has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or non-Wallnets repair or modification;
- The date code on the Product is legible and has not been removed, deleted or altered
- The product is not more than three (6) months old. The date code on the product will verify the age of the product; and
- Claims are made within the applicable Warranty Period;
- This warranty does not cover damages due to:
- Improper use of the Product;
- Normal wear and tear of the Product, including minor damage such as scratches, blemishes, or other superficial damage which do not affect use or normal operation of the Product;
- Poor care of the Product including prolonged exposure to inclement weather; or
- Non-Wallnets modification of the Product;
- Use in commercial sporting facilities.
- THIS WARRANTY COVERS DAMAGE TO LACES, STITCHING OR BLADDER ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE TO THE BALL/ITEM COVER MATERIAL.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AUCTION WEBSITES SUCH AS eBAY or eBID. PROOFS OF PURCHASE FROM AUCTION WEBSITES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Wallnets reserves the right to examine the item before replacing it for defects.
Customers will be responsible for all return freight.
In order to process a return for your defective product, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the form below to submit a return/warranty request.
- Note: Photos are required for all warranted products.
- After your requests has been received you’ll hear from a customer service rep within 48 hours. A Return Authorization Form (RA) may be emailed to you if we require further inspection. Please do not attempt to return any product until you have received the RA Number if further inspection is required.
- Customer Service will determine the best way to resolve the warranty issue and will follow up with you via email.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your replacement to reach you.